VHEAP Logo Contest
We are looking for your creativity to shine!
The Virginia Higher Education Accessibility Partners (VHEAP), sponsors of the VHEAP UnConference, is looking to establish a visual identity and needs your help! In 2020, VHEAP will establish a formalized organizational presence across the Commonwealth of Virginia and seeks an innovative logo/brand design for use in digital and print materials.
The only design requirement is that the logo must feature the word “VHEAP” and/or “Virginia Higher Education Accessibility Partners”. The visual layout and design imagery is completely flexible! However, all designs should exhibit appropriate color contrast as outlined by the W3C and be void of any disability-specific logos or acronyms.
- The contest is open to VHEAP members, students and/or outside partners with an entry due date of July 1, 2020.
- The VHEAP selection committee reserves the right to modify the winning logo to further align group needs.
- The logo may be used in all media – including online, print, and other visual materials.
- Plagiarized logo designs or designs from free stock websites will be removed from the contest.
How to Enter:
- Submission of the logo or brand markings should be in one of the following file formats (.jpg, .png or .pdf).
- Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday July 1, 2020.
- Participants may submit multiple entries.
- There is no fee to enter the contest.
- The logo or any brand markings should be created in a tool which allows for a scalable vector version as the final product (e.g. in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign). The selected winner must submit a scalable vector version of the design.
The winning artist will be profiled on the VHEAP website and will receive a $50 Amazon gift card (along with massive bragging rights).
All submissions will be kept confidential. The VHEAP logo committee will select the winning entry and notify the contestant by August 1, 2020. Contestants must assign all ownership and intellectual property rights to VHEAP. All entries will be kept confidential.
Questions or comments? Feel free to email email@example.com
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!
The VHEAP Team