Account Manager: Clare Cawley / email@example.com
Coordinators-Booking Requests/Modifications/Cancellations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Captioning (Remote) Ai-Live
- Post-Production Captioning and Transcription
For anyone who is deaf or hard of hearing, it’s challenging to fully participate in the verbal communications taking place every minute of every day. Live captioning provides access to spoken dialogue displayed on a screen and delivered in real-time.
We use real people, not computers to convert speech into text to ensure the text matches what’s being said. This all takes place using the internet to stream the words live to laptops, tablets and smartphones. Ai-Live provides access and inclusion anytime, anywhere.
|Live Captioning (Remote) / CART – remote individual class or meeting (English) for URL caption delivery (i.e. Ai-Live, Streamtext)||$89||per hr|
|Post-production captioning/transcription (3 to 4-day TAT)||$2||per min|
|Post-production captioning/transcription (2-day TAT)||$3||per min|
|Post-production captioning/transcription (1-day TAT)||$4||per min|
- No additional fee for night/weekend/holidays services
- +$25/hour per language for live captioning translation
- No surcharge for medical/legal/STEM
- 1 hour minimum billed in 30-minute increments thereafter
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Any caption delivery that requires a dual connection, a connection to an encoder,commencements, and sporting events is subject to add-on fees and to be priced ona case-by-case basis.
- Add-on options for Commencement/Graduation ceremonies:
- If scripting required – add one (1) hour of billable time
- If names required – add one (1) hour of billable time
In addition to English, Ai-Media has captioning resources to provide Spanish captions and, to a lesser extent, French captions. All Spanish and French language requests are subject to availability and longer lead times needed. Best practice is a language-to-language workflow (e.g. Spanish audio to Spanish captions). Ai-Media also utilizes machine language translations as a budget friendly option to increase accessibility.
Ai-Media provides all raw transcripts from any event or session free of charge. It is common to do a quick clean-up of the transcript prior to posting. For transcripts that require a full edit against the audio, there are fees for that service and performed by our Recorded Media team.